EYE CORP MEDIA
EYE is the out of home media company that delivers consumers in local communities where they shop, dine, commute and play.
With national coverage, plus a strong presence in the top 20 DMAs, EYE also targets on a regional and hyper-local scale, activating consumers when and where they are most receptive to branding and sales messages.
Why You Should
Invest in Mall Advertising
Our dynamic, larger-than-life panels are strategically placed within the shopping experience so your message can’t be missed. Every client is different, so we build custom solutions to meet their needs. Plus, EYE’s mobile platform extends messaging right into consumers’ hands and beyond the mall.
What EYE Offers:
• 4’ x 6’ Backlit and digital advertising panels
• Banners & other non-traditional media
• Advertising placement by design in high-traffic areas within the consumer’s journey for maximum engagement
• National, regional & hyper local-targeting to ensure
reach with your target demo
• Efficient turnkey campaign implementation that is easy from start to finish
The Power of the Local Mall
• Nearly 90% of the community has been to a mall in the last 3 months
• 91% of mall visitors see our ads
• 850,000 visits to an average mall/month
• 53% female, 47% male
• Average HH income: $78,000+
• Age: 25% = <18
24% = 18-34
29% = 35-54
22% = 55+
A Captive Audience Ready to Spend
& Advertise in the EYE Play Bar Network
National reach, flexible scale:
• Digital screens in over 23,000 bars & restaurants
• 700,000 consumers who connect with music app
• Advertising available on music app
• Power to reach multiple properties in one buy
• Ability to target regionally and hyper-locally
• 27M paid transactions monthly
• $9+ million spent monthly on music plays
• Static, full motion and interactive ads
• Micro-sites, banners, data capture
• Integration with social and mobile media
• Branded interactive entertainment, including quizzes, trivia and games
• Advanced ad reporting and metrics
It’s the Millennial Moment
Bars attract a younger audience with disposable income
• Bars deliver strong reach of this hard to reach demographic
• Can’t be reached via traditional media, e.g. they are light TV watchers (58%)
Digital Signage that Targets Daily Train Commuters on the Metro-North New Haven Line
The most affluent subset of NY,
the #1 DMA:
• 25 stations, 29 screens
Digital Billboard Loop
• 6 ad spots
• 2 content spots
• Spot length: 7.5 seconds
• 60-second loop
The Metro-North New Haven Line & Commuter Profile
• One of the busiest commuter lines in North America
• 39.6 million rides annually
• 125,000 passengers daily
• 61% are aged 18-49
• 14% have an annual HHI of $250K+
• 22% have total HH investments of $500K+
• 11% have total HH investments of $1M+
Bring Your Brand Experience to Life
Through Mobile Advertising
Mobile Activation, Anytime, Anywhere
The growth of mobile marketing is explosive & EYE has created various touch points that marry being in the right place at the right time with the right message.
Through Amplify and Geofencing, these capabilities allow messaging to carry over to consumer’s phones to deliver promotions & leverage impulse buying behavior, deliver movie trailers and other video messaging, etc.
This messaging can be shared via social media, allowing the branded message to get exponential viewing.
Mobile Engagement in Malls
Every accessible panel within our mall network allows consumers to engage with your brand using their smartphones. Touch points link to contextually relevant messages for a more direct and intimate engagement.
The growth of mobile marketing is explosive & EYE has created various touch points that marry being in the right place at the right time with the right message. Through Amplify and Geofencing, these capabilities allow messaging to carry over to consumer’s phones to deliver promotions & leverage impulse buying behavior, deliver movie trailers and other video messaging, etc. This messaging can be shared via social media, allowing the branded message to get exponential viewing.
Engage consumers via:
• In-App Advertising
• Social Media
Mobile users are always in motion — so your targeting should be too.
Other mobile offerings only target consumers where they live or based on historical activities (i.e. Place-based targeting)
EYE Geofencing technology takes into account these factors, as well as actual real-time mobile user behaviors so your ads reach your audience at the right place and time – regardless of whether they are in a static fence.